Sunday, November 21, 2010

11-21-10

Mood: confused (that's a shock, right?)

I know, I know. I've been a bad blogger lately. Work has been killer and life has just been hectic. I never have time for anything anymore. I work pretty much every night which is kinda good but sorta sucks at the same time. I'm really liking actually having money. I'm about to start my Christmas shopping. First I need to decide what stuff I'm getting for people. That's always the hardest part for me. I never know what to get. It's like I'll have great ideas throughout the year but then I can't decide on anything when it's actually time to buy stuff. If I buy it too early then I always end up giving it to the person early so that doesn't work for me. Hmmm.. Well as far as what I want for Christmas, I want a laptop and a new car. Haaaa! It's not gonna happen but I can hope, right? The laptop is more likely to happen than the car but it probably won't. Maybe I'll try to buy my dad's old one from him for cheap since he's gonna get a new one. We shall see. Well, other than that I don't have much else to say tonight. Same old confusing stuff going on in my life as far as relationships and all that goes. Trust me, if it changes then I'll let the world know. Lol.

Lyrics of the day: "You don't know what you got til you're missing it a lot..." Hurtful by Erik Hassle

No comments:

Post a Comment