Friday, October 22, 2010

10-22-10

Mood: ooh sparkly!

Geez it's been awhile since I've posted anything. Ever since I started working I've been super duper busy. I don't have time for anything. I'm either working or I'm exhausted from working. I sorta wish they'd cyt my hours back. I'd be fine with only working like three or four days a week instead of five. I've got a big art project to work on this weekend so I need time! Gahhh. Anyways, lots has happened since the last time I posted. I'm not so torn up about that note the jerks left me a couple weeks ago. Since then, my best friend has left a note on my car that said "World's Best Waitress Award" and my second family left me a note that said "Best Waitress Ever!" :) so things have definitely been better. I even feel like I'm getting better at work. Things were pretty rough for the first couple weeks but now I think I'm getting the hang of it. Waitressing is pretty tough. It takes a lot out of you. I'm making better tips though so I guess I'm getting better. I hate doing sidework though :/ I never get off work on time. I'm usually there for at least another hour if not longer. Oh well. Hopefully that changes too. Hmmm so I'm thinking about starting this all fruits and veggies diet. It'll be freak'n hard! I don't know how I'm gonna pull it off for three weeks but I'm gonna try. Any tips? Let me know. On another note, I got a new camera and I'm gonna be shooting lots more pictures soon and I'll be posting them. I'm entering a competition for a scholarship to the Art Institute of Dallas. I'm gonna give it a shot. I'll put more info up soon. I need ideas for that too. Haha. Well, it's time to get ready for work so I gotta get going. Posts coming soon!

Lyrics of the day: "I don't believe you when you say don't come around here no more. I won't remind you, you said we wouldn't be apart. No, I don't believe you when you say you don't need me anymore. So don't pretend to not love me at all..." I Don't Believe You by Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment