Thursday, August 5, 2010

8-5-10

Mood: eh. eh.

So as you can see (or hear), I added a music player with some of my favorite songs. This is the first time I've posted in a few days. I guess I needed some time to cool down and such. I'm still not very happy but I've chilled out a little. I just wish people would stop being so stupid. Hmmm. I've got lots to do before school starts. Maybe I'll actually do something productive with the rest of my summer. I wanna take a bunch of pictures. Not just any pictures, some really good pictures. Oh and I gotta dye Ashley's hair. I'm kinda torn on what I wanna do after I graduate. I really love photography but I've recently learned that I also love to cut and color hair. Decisions, decisions. I guess I've got options. Well, I've got stuff to do. I'll be posting again soon. I love my ONE FOLLOWER! ;)

Quote of the day: "What are you making?" -Me
"Babies." -Christian
"...In the toaster?" -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment