Friday, July 30, 2010

7-30-10

Mood: pissed >.<

As you can tell by my mood, this is not a happy post. I hate him. I hate him more than he will ever understand. I hate her too. She's a backstabbing shank. They could both fall off a cliff and die and I wouldn't shed a tear. In fact, I sorta hope they do. He needs to grow up and grow a brain. She needs to stop being a lying whore. I can't believe I ever loved you. Oh and as for you, I can't believe I was ever your "best friend". You were never a good friend. You lied all the time and I stood behind you. How many times did you try to take what was mine? Well guess what, you finally did! So you can go on and be happy. Just stay out of my life from now on!

Ughh I feel better now. How come when things finally start to perk up a little, everything just falls apart again? I already knew that something was going on but then I got my proof and it just set me on fire again! I was actually happy! Or atleast partially! I'm soooo ready to move on with my life. I'm ready to see someone else. I've been single long enough. The hole he left in my heart is slowly disappearing and I'm ready to trust someone else with it. I still hate him. I don't hate him because we're over, I just hate how he is and the crap he pulled on me. I also hate myself for letting myself fall so hard. That's it. I'm done being broken and I won't let myself fall like this again.

Quote of the day: ‎"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life." - Proverbs 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment