Saturday, July 3, 2010

7-4-10

Mood: anxious O.o

Well, it's the fourth of July. Yay? I already watched the fireworks so I've had my dose of it all for the year. It's almost one the morning. I'm pretty much done packing for my trip later today. Just a few things left I think. I had a pretty fun night with my friends tonight. Koltin was his usual butt-headed self most of the night though. Me, Ashley, him, and some chick that he invited chilled at the house for a few and then went to Pizza Hut. Robert met up with us there and hung out while he was on his dinner break. He wanted to see my hair :) he loved it, by the way. Ashley was definitely not happy about Koltin's little date but she did point out that Robert was nice to look it. Very very true. Robert is a cutie. I was sure to mention that to him ;) Oh! I almost forgot to mention that my bangs are pink. This week I dyed it a bunch. Probably too much. Oh well. It looks good so that's what matters. I think I probably invested too much money into it. Atleast I have a whole tub of pink stuff that I can keep using for the rest of the summer. On another note, I'm pretty excited to be going out up to Washington this week. Pretty freaked about flying and stuff but I hope it'll be alright. Once I get back it'll be fun. Wiley is coming to see me on the 13th! I miss him sooo much! It's been over a year since I saw him last. We've kept in touch as always though. So yeah, it should be great getting to see him again. It's been way too long. Well, I better get to bed. Gotta get up at nine, leaving for church at ten thirty, running home for last minute packing, then off to the airport. Full day! Goodnight.

P.S. I got a camera! Not the one I wanted, although I have the money for it now. An old friend of mine gave me his old camera. It's a lot like my old one that broke so it'll work for the trip.

Quote of the day: "When I'm done with you, you're gonna look like a Jamaican man!" -Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment