Friday, July 9, 2010

7-9-10

Mood: gaga? :p

Well today was sorta sad. Grandpa and I just dropped Jacob, Isaac, Zachary, Emma, and Hannah off at their other grandparents house. Their mom, aunt Megan, was rushed to the hospital last night after having a seizure. So Mike and Megan won't be with us at Cape Disappointment this weekend :( On another note, I got to meet a bunch of cousins this week. I love Mike and Megan's kids! They're so great. Oh! And my uncle just walked in grandma and grandpa's house. He doesn't look so much like a teenager today but he just said "yo!" Oh the denial of growing up. Anyways, we're about to head back to Cape Disappointment. I'm ready for a nap. Oh by the way, I've discovered that grandpa's favorite song is Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. He likes to sing along with it in the car :) well, we're about to leave and I have no signal at Cape Disappointment. Disappointing huh? I'll post again soon.

Quote of the day: "Every word has an 'ooh' in it!" -Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment