Wednesday, July 7, 2010

7-7-10

Mood: pretty good :p

So yesterday I went to visit Seattle and spent waaaay too much money. So much for saving it up. Haha. It was worth it. Seattle is so pretty! I really wanna move back here. I actually think I will after I graduate. I'm so ready to be done. I'm looking for alternatives for my senior year. I only have a couple classes left to take and I can't bring myself to go back to that place they call a school. I'm looking into online courses and other options. Hopefully I'll find something. If anyone has any ideas let me know please. I don't feel like going back to Texas next week. I mean, I wanna go back to see Wiley, Robert, and Ashley but I sorta wish they were here instead. Oh and I guess I need to say goodbye to Koltin when I get back. Hmmm well anyways, having a good time here. I can't wait til next summer. I think moving here would be sooo awesome :) oh and I'm really enjoying the weather. It's so beautiful. I'll be posting more soon. I've taken lots of pictures!

Quote of the day: "Mom! Now I feel as comfy as a coke!" -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment